As our fleet of rigs grows, we at BassDrill will continue to develop and expand our market presence. While proud of our accomplishments to date, we recognize that many challenges lay ahead including a growing need for qualified human resources, safe and efficient equipment and vessel designs, along with the capital to construct, operate and manage additional assets. We strive to make BassDrill a company with unsurpassed levels of loyalty from our team members, customers and vendors.
BassDrill will accomplish this by:
- Placing its highest value on the safety of its team members.
- Creating a workplace where hazards are identified and mitigated to the greatest extent possible.
- Fostering a culture where team members are expected to suspend operations if they are uncomfortable or feel that too great a hazard exists, and are supported for their efforts afterwards.
- Encouraging team members to actively participate in the development of new safety initiatives and operational guidelines and, in doing so, have a greater sense of ownership in the Company.
- Taking pride in providing safe and gainful employment for its team members and helping them to grow, advance and improve within the company.
- Operating with environmental responsibility and accountability at all times, starting with original equipment selection and vessel designs through to eventual operations.
- Truly looking upon and treating BassDrill team members as our most valuable asset.
- Tailoring the provision of proven equipment and system designs to safely meet the specific needs
- Making a positive difference in the manner in which contracts are negotiated, administered and serviced.
- Viewing and treating our suppliers and vendors as essential to our success.
- Creating opportunity through expansion, enabled by a reputation for delivering exemplary service.